Permanent water shares auction
Macalister Irrigation District
Friday 3 April 2020 10am - 3pm
Please contact SRW on 1300 139 510 if you are having trouble using WaterBid.
eg.Lot 1 - 10ML High & 10ML Low
This lot is being sold by Southern Rural Water with a reserve price.
You are bidding on the whole lot, in this case 10ML High Reliability & 10ML Low Reliability Macalister Irrigation District shares.
The amount you bid is for the whole lot, not per megalitre price. For example, if you are bidding $5,000 on a 5ML lot, this means $1,000 per megalitre. You are paying $5,000 for the 5ML lot.
Auction Terms and Conditions
Your bid represents a binding commitment to purchase.
If you are the winning bidder:
- Please contact Sarah from SRW on (03)5139 3100 within 24 hours or the next business day to finalise the transaction
- Successful bidders will be required to sign a contract of sale and pay a 10% deposit. The final balance will be due before 4.45pm Friday 1 May 2020
- Payment can be made over the phone with card details or by mailing a cheque. An invoice will be included with the contract for the remaining balance, which will include banking details for electronic funds transfer
- The water shares will not be available until payment is received
- All water shares purchased at this auction will be assigned to the Thomson/Macalister system and will be subject to any seasonal allocations, supply and/or delivery conditions that may apply across the Macalister irrigation area. The current season's water allocation will be available for all water shares purchased. Normal trading rules will apply to these shares.
If you are having trouble using WaterBid, please contact SRW on 1300 139 510.